- Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
- Handle cash and bank-related transactions if assigned
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Maintain up-to-date information on visa regulations and fees.
- Follow fundamental checks during processing.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Ensure compliance to the Service Level Agreement as well as the Saudi VTS defined information Security Policy as applicable to the role.
- Ensure compliance to the standard operating procedures without deviation in the process. Ensure that the Team works towards adherence of all SOP’s/ processes, required to be complied with, from an SLA, Organizational & ISO perspective (specific responsibilities, as assigned).
- Assist the team & manager to drive VAS Sales – ensures effective dissemination of information to Applicants, regarding Value Added Services, to facilitate customer convenience.
- Assists Deputy Manager /Operations Manager in execution of WB Project, to achieve Continuous Improvement
- Ensure judicious use of natural resources
- Adhere to the environmental health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
- Education: Minimum: Pursuing Graduation ( Minimum 12 years of Formal Education) Additional: Graduate or global equivalent
- Experience: 1 – 2 years of experience preferably in the Travel and Tourism or Service industry
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost-effectiveness