- Monthly preparation of detailed variance CAPEX analysis (budget vs actual)
- Analysing product / line of business wise profitability.
- Assist in preparing monthly vacancy reports and analyzing lease rates of DIEZ’s commercial properties.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and semi-annual DIEZ financial projections, by updating historical information and re-forecasting the future period.
- Support evaluation of Real Estate projects using various feasibility metrics such as NPV (Net Present Value), IRR, capitalization rate, etc.
- Prepare detailed business models using MS Excel for feasibility analysis of new projects / investments.
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms.
- Offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Assist Treasury Department when and if required to:
- Assess the cash requirement for the business, based on the short and long-term financial projections.
- Support Management in various Treasury related activities.
- Ensure that all reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet the organization’s
organizational requirements, in adherence to the company’s policies and quality standards.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the Marketing & Business Growth Department systems, processes, and practices considering international best practices, improvement of business processes and cost optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, or an equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Knowledge of Capex Management & Expenditures
- Knowledge in IFRS Accounting Standards
- Ability to prepare financial models & feasibilities
- They must be qualified accountants
- They must possess either big 4 experience (at least 3 years) or multinational/major company/major government experience
- Stable job history
- Preference for at least some experience in real estate