- Bachelor in computer science, engineering or equivalent required.
- Should have Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified System Administrator Certification.
- 8+ years of experience in an IT Desktop Support position providing L1/L2 support in any Large Enterprise & Government Organization.
- Must posses hands on experience in managing desktop deployment and software distribution solutions.
- Broad range of Desktop, Notebook, tablets, and IP telephony knowledge, having knowledge on Network and Microsoft technologies will be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of standard desktop application and operation system especially regarding Microsoft office applications, adobe products, and windows operating system.
- Knowledge of Desktop management solution, anti-virus and security system and back up system.
- Communication, customer relation skills and the ability to work with a team.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL and knowledge of IT Service Desk Procedures.
Product Certifications/MCP/MCSE ( Mandatory )