- Engage with the clients in different sales stages to identify requirements, gather information and build technical account roadmap.
- Act as a technical advisor to our clients and act as the technical focal point for all the clients.
- Design the building blocks of the required technical solutions and map it to the client technical requirements.
- Generate Bill of materials & arrange the cost sheet with the vendors & distributors.
- Manage the tender process from Writing the RFI to responding to the RFP and arranging the technical offer.
- Conduct Presentations, demos & proof of concepts.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the vendors & distributors.
- Promote INFORT Products & services.
- Manage a healthy pipeline with the sales team.
- Arrange with the Project manager the solution delivery & Scope of work & high level design documents.
· A technical degree from a leading institution (Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or similar).
· 1-3 years of field experience, with responsibilities related to presales or system engineer.
- Deep understanding of security solutions & networking
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Experience with major vendors Cisco, ForcePoint, F5 Networks, PaloAlto