Satisfactory experience in telecommunication and paperwork management, and is well suited for anyone with a marketing background. you are required to have Good interpersonal and organisational skills, able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer, so computer literacy is a vital.
- primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- must be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any qualifications relating to Sales or Marketing
- must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the staff and client, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer and inter office service documentation skills.