- Manage our distribution within fashion boutiques, outdoor specialty stores.
- Meet and exceed seasonal and monthly sales goals
- Forecast and plan out future season goals within territory
- Use reporting to analyze opportunities within the territory by division, by region and by account type
- Expand distribution by opening new accounts while also growing existing account base
- Onboard new customers on our B2B platform.
- Conduct quarterly meetings both digitally, in person on the road, and at trade shows with a large wholesale customer base
- Travel in the territory to prospect new stores, check inventory in existing stores, gain reorders, ensure product is properly merchandised, educate staff on the Beyond Yoga brand and cultivate relationship with buyers/owners/managers
- Attend both national and regional tradeshows, conferences and sales meetings
- Help plan and execute retail-marketing initiatives in territory
- Support strategic account team initiatives such as product knowledge trainings as needed
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is experienced working remotely in the territory (out of a home office).
- 3+ years of experience in sales; preferably in wholesale sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Must be organized and have strong follow up.
- Skilled at Microsoft Office with a good foundation in Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of retail math is a plus
- Ability to self-manage, handle several projects and exercise time management independently.
- Ideally has strong relationships with buyers in the territory
- Must live in the territory, have a valid driver’s license and car
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Salesforce and Joor is preferred