Chef Middle East Qatar is looking for a dynamic and driven Sales Executive. The Sales Executive will support the sales team by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients and introduce new clients in order to enhance and grow the business.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers to advertise the product sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Delivering platform presentations, publications, posters at conferences.
- Producing monthly sales reports
- Testing very new product releases to support product development team.
- Providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and Customer Support and across the company.
- Assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
- Motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities
- To comply with the HACCP & ISO procedures at all times.
- To attend meetings or training courses as required.
Key Competencies, Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Significant experience in customer associated sales/FMCG in Qatar
- Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be familiar with all products line and customer base.
- Must have a valid Qatar/GCC driving license
- Good communication, writing and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- Should be able to work as a team member.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
- Highly innovative and proactive.