Job Description :
- Search for new clients and get projects inquiries according to sectors of market classification, Attend Tenders ,make presentations ,make contact and business visits to potential and previous clients for registration and inquiry submitting, Build stronger customer relation and ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Receive inquire submits from clients, collect technical studies, tenders from sales solution team and set sales margin accordingly with sales account team leader, negotiate prices and offer with client , make contract including on price/PO/technical requirements and specs/delivery dates, Coordinate with sales solution team to collect shop drawing by engineering dept. as required to be submitted and approved by client , update projects details on SAP.
- Follow up internal department execution with PM to ensure delivery of finished goods on time, solve problems and client inquiries where needed, perform administrative procedures in sales processes and payment collection.
- Perform Marketing activities and coordinate with sales admin to prepare seminars, exhibitions, delegations and giveaways as required.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree or Above in the Electrical engineering Major
- 1-3 years’ experience in Low voltage and/or Medium Voltage Panel industry in positions as a sales account engineer
- Aware of Low voltage and/or Medium voltage market /products/potentials clients.
- Excellent communication skills/Active.
- Challenging Personality.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Very Good English level speaking/writing/reading.