- Understand the job requirements and draft optimal Job Descriptions for senior-level roles within the organization.
- Develop a suitable recruiting strategy.
- Advertise for vacancies on professional networking sites such as LinkedIn, online job portals and other consultancies for high profile jobs.
- Identify and interview candidates based on the position and create a network of candidates who would fit into the required skills and culture of the organization
- Conduct background and reference checks.
- Document and record the interviews and present them to line manager and coordinate for interviews.
- Connect with the new employees and conduct on-boarding and orientation sessions.
- Coordinate training sessions if needed for the new employees.
- Attend roadshows, career and networking events.
- Serve as a liaison with employment agencies and industry associations
- Conduct an exit interview for terminating employees.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior work experience of minimum 2-3 years within a retail or luxury retail environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Fluent language and communication skills.
- Familiarity with HR Tools in addition to SAP and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Prior experience of transacting with online job portals, employee agencies and educational institutions.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and UAE labour law.
- Well versed with the current developments in the HR Industry.
- Specialization in Human Resources Degree or certification would be an advantage