- Follow set guidelines to meet incoming visitors and help them locate the specified department in the organization.
- Help the staff members with crucial tasks related to scheduling, agendas, and meetings, ensuring fluent corporate functioning.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Keep track of the upcoming events and inform the specific staff members about vital activities and meetings.
- Use communication channels like telephone, emails, and fax to convey precise information as per the visitor’s requirement.
- Handle responsibilities like printing, scanning, collating, etc., to facilitate team members with daily activities.
- An optimistic individual able to interact with the desired person through written and spoken communication modes.
- Remarkable ability to handle MS Office tools for completing the required and assigned organizational tasks and duties.
- Possessing a remarkable command of basic administrative tasks, thereby improving overall productivity.
- Excellent track record of handling all the duties and responsibilities that fall under the receptionist job profile.
- Proficient in time management and handling various tasks with utmost dedication and sincerity.
- Professional attitude and appearance.