- Receive sheet of the sites and processes that need to be assessed from the supervisor.
- Coordinate with related parties to complete the required assessment/measurement/inspection process.
- Prepare checklists for operations that are assigned to control and review them with the supervisor.
- Measure operations and goals according to plan.
- Perform planned assessments/inspections.
- Prepare reports of non-conformity points or negatives for the operations evaluated and discusses them with the specialists.
- Agree on the necessary corrective and preventive measures with specialists.
- Specify the timeline with the related parties to finish processing the mismatch points.
- Record the points of non-conformity, negatives or observations in the audit report and monitor them with the specialists until they are completed
- Inform and discuss the direct supervisor for oversight / inspection results.
- Prepare periodic reports of business results and presents them to related parties
- Bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years of experience
- ISO9001 is a must
- Males only