Our company is looking for a detail-oriented professional to join our quality control team as a CMM Programmer. In addition to performing the calibration of the coordinate measuring machine, you will also use precise measurement tools, such as a caliper and micrometer, to ensure our products meet our manufacturing standards. Applicants need to be able to read blueprints and interpret GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) symbols, so some technical training or professional experience is preferred.
Being a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Programmer proficient with PC-DMIS. Knowledge of Solidworks/ MaserCam/ANSI/ASME, ISO, and GD&T. Additionally, Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Programmer is familiar with Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques. May require an associate degree or equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor. The Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Programmer works under moderate supervision. Gaining or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. To be a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Programmer typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
- ISO 9001:2008 trained and certified Internal/External Auditor
- ASQ certified calibration technician
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (Statistical Process Control)
- Team player
- Results oriented; Active problem solver
- Self-starter; works with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills