Job Description :
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
Job Requirements :
- Fluent in English
- Experience from 0 to 2 years in brokerage
- Sound knowledge of real estate laws.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Females Only