Product Executive | Tires | Aftersales | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
What you will do
– Develop operational partnerships with Suppliers and Traders for sourcing AFTERMARKET parts. Negotiate and procure AFTERMARKET parts at competitive prices to enhance Gross Margin; agree with Material management right plans to optimise parts availability
– Collate competition data and market trends from internal and external sources to influence competitive sourcing and strategic business decisions.
– Gathers intelligence, current and potential vendors to allow Product Manager strategic and tactical decision making and sourcing of AFTERMARKET parts.
– Collate lost sales data from Business Units / MIS team and analyse to identify products and/or parts that potentially could increase company revenue.
– Supports Category manager periodical review and ordering of OES parts by vendor ensuring high service rate by closely monitoring system parameters.
– Ensure stock availability and daily order replenishment to all the Al Futtaim branches through the SAP and Syncron ordering system through collaboration with Inventory team
What equips you for the role
– A business or technical degree
– Expert knowledge of direct experience in Tires aftermarket parts sales industry.
– At least 2 years of experience at an Original Equipment supplier or a major AFTERMARKET vendor