- Facilitate in easy development of ergonomic coding practices by writing clean code for assigned company projects.
- Develop effective PHP modules like PDO, readline, soap, etc., for ease of implementation and testing.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Evaluate the operation of the database and digital applications through appropriate troubleshooting methods.
- Understand the need for technical enhancement in the product and take appropriate action.
- Carry out the fine-tuning of the code to rectify performance issues and enhance the overall output.
- A proficient PHP developer well-versed in handling a variety of projects based on the popular scripting language PHP.
- Remarkable understanding of core languages, databases, and formats to develop foolproof web applications.
- Well-versed in understanding the importance of third-party APIs for developing robust software projects.
- Proficient in the latest PHP versions and understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Proficient in understanding the need, fundamentals, and implementation of object-oriented programming.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science or other courses revolving around the computing domain.