Responsible for interviewing, and hiring new employees and set appointments as needed, as well as resolve applicant inquiries related to open positions.
- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the HR department goals.
- Interact with candidates, clients, and managers over the phone and in person.
- Help grow the company by finding outstanding candidates or placement.
- Recruit candidates for Temporary and permanent positions.
- Conduct telephone interviews, submit candidates for consideration, and maintain a candidate database.
- Conduct background screens and check references, verify previous employment.
- Assist with onboarding and new hire paperwork – make sure all information is entered properly into a computerized system.
- Write job postings – utilize job boards, and social media to attract top talent.
- Network with local and international agencies and organizations.
- Review resumes and reports to the direct manager on a number of resumes per posting/opening.
- Mentor and coach candidates throughout interviewing process.
- Assist with furthering brand through networking and social media, attend job fairs and events at local universities, job fairs, and organizations.
- Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Training and Certifications: Any related training.
- Languages: English, Arabic.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
- Very good attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Customer service experience
- Interviewing Skills
- Good knowledge of labor law