The Ops Support Specialist 5 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist 5 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Communicate daily with management on productivity, quality, availability, Management Information System (MIS) indicators, as well as providing written and oral communications to supported business areas
- Facilitate training based on needs of staff within the department and assist with answering staff questions within Disputes, as needed
- Support expansive and diverse array of products and services
- Assist with ongoing Lean and process improvement projects
- Resolve complex problems based on best practice/precedence, escalating as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of Dispute process
- Ability to work unsupervised and apply problem solve capabilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills and mathematical knowledge
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
This role requires working in shifts and working on holidays including Saturdays with a compensating off during any of the weekdays.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting