- Support on-site and remote pre-sales activities to assist OEM Account Managers with developing technical solutions for complex projects
- Prepare and on-site build of our installations
- Create AutoCAD documentation including electrical diagrams
- Manage trials up to installation, defining equipment and accessory requirements, custom hardware and software
- Serve as single point of contact for OEM customers from sales offer to installation
- Create technical documentation to support sales proposals, installations and service
- Prepare and deliver technical trainings to our customers and our OEM teams
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple complex projects with a high sense of urgency and quality
• Preferably holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Certified by OEM on OEM hardware Equipment and its operating systems and management software.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in maintaining OEM Equipment, its operating systems and management software.
• Minimum three (3) years experience maintaining similar storage equipment for large organizations/enterprises.
• Preferably holding SNIA SCP & SCSE Certifications. Requirements • Knowledgeable of OEM and its support structure, on-line support tools/Systems, knowledge databases and escalation procedures