To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Middle School English and Humanities Teacher
Full-time – 24 Period(s)
· Planning and teaching creative, challenging and inspiring learning experiences, allowing for the development of student agency and giving place to student-directed learning.
· Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues on the preparation and development of teaching materials, team planning, teaching programs and methods.
· Assume pedagogical supervision and follow-up of students, as well as their well-being, monitoring attendance and reporting absences.
· Provide and contribute to oral and written assessments and report on individual students.
· Participate in professional development appropriate to the Foundation’s objectives and the teacher’s needs and goals.
· Supervise students as reasonably required.
· Be willing to play an active role in the wider life of the school.
· Recognized teaching qualifications
· At least two years experience working with middle school students
· Demonstrate the Ecolint Principles of Learning in their daily practice
· Ability to take into account different learning styles and needs
· Experience of using strategies to support English Language Learners
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively within a team
· Ability to integrate technology to enhance learning
· Google Educator certification highly desired
· Excellent command of English with a good command of French (Level B1)
· Knowledge of other languages desirable