The MEP Project Manager position is responsible to successfully plan, manage, execute, complete and handover multiple MEP projects. The key responsibilities include ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety using internal staff, as well as subcontractors and sub consultants.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the technical team.
- Ensures optimal usage of manpower and resources.
- Oversees and carries out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Responds to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements and operational policies.
- Ensures that Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance with the schedule, frequency and task lists and provides reports on any works required thereafter.
- Responds in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests.
- Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule.
- Coordinates with other teams and ensures satisfactory completion of work.
- Submits weekly accurate timesheets for the operational staff.
- Carries out routine inspections for the jobs accomplished by Technicians and Service Partners.
- Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the jobs are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs.
- Promotes a safe work environment and proper use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Receives and complete work orders to include; records concerning time, labor and materials for each task.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after hours for to resolve the emergency requirements.
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility Services Department