About the Job
The Salesperson would be joining a team that is the primary point of contact for physician groups, hospitals, and Medical Clinics. This highly dynamic and solution-focused person is expected to hit the phones daily, direct call, cold call, respond to inbound leads, demo our solutions, and close the deal to convert new users.
He / She reports to the Sales Director, and the job will entail coordinating sales efforts with the Regional Sales Managers, and the Implementation, Project Managers. Frequent travel will be required.
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Effectively manage and execute the full sales cycle of Millensys’s solutions: generating leads, qualification, discovery, alignment, demo, proposal, negotiation, and closing and adapt sales collateral. You will also think creatively and outside of the box to help increase sales momentum and opportunities.
- Continue to develop robust industry knowledge and build successful challenger techniques. You will also understand the internal processes and on-boarding of new clients to assist with the implementation of our software services and continue to learn about Healthcare solutions, new business opportunities to effectively promote them.
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs.
- Maintain CRM data for all sales activities
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales
- Maintaining a strong relationship with Doctors’ and other Healthcare professionals by being the face of the brand in that community
- Strategizing and executing all account-related initiatives ranging from activation to operational troubleshooting
- Attend software development/implementation teams sprint demos
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders to incorporate client feedback, expectations, and needs into the product development process
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/professional selling, business, management, biomedical pharmaceutical, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience preferably in Healthtech, /IT-software or Pharmaceutical industries
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills in both Arabic and English Languages.
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated achievement in meeting and exceeding sales targets in a quota-driven environment
- Proven ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Understand competitor sales strategies, product solutions, and tactics
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft office.
- Good command of English (Written/Spoken)