- Responsible for developing, planning, executing, and evaluating a medical plan with the aim of increasing brand awareness for our brands in the medical channel.
- Influencing HCP attitude and behavior through periodical visits to the HCPs in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics, private and government hospitals and pharmacies to establish a strong scientific-based relationship and position our product as preferred nutrition option for HCP’s.
- Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for the respective area on a daily, monthly, and yearly bases.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings with HCPs.
- Area Management through identifying business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learnings to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP.
- Following up HCPs / Doctors/Pharmacists queries.
- Regular store-check in pharmacies and hypermarkets.
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced, and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.
- Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences, and round tables and report it to management.
- Conduct medical detailing face to face call and have on-going contact with identified lists of HCPs across the defined geographical area.
- Report back on-call visits and progress against set objectives.
- Attend and participate in internal meetings and communicate positively with sales team and head office.
- Ensure that all business conforms to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products.
Must Have Job Requirements
Education: BSc. in Medical, Nutrition, Health Care or Pharmacist.
Attitude: Professional & presentable appearance / Excellent attitude / Enthusiasm self-motivator/ communicate easily, reliable, trust worthy / Dependable, Proactive/ Discipline and organized.
Knowledge: Customer needs and buying pattern / Understand company strategies and objectives.
Skills: Good Communication Skills / Very good written and spoken English &| Arabic language / Selling skills .
Other requirements: driver’s license is a must / 1+ years of Experience as Medical Representative with HCPs in Pediatrics line and/or Infant nutrition.
Desirable Job Requirement
MBA, Post-graduate degree.