Possesses up-to-date knowledge of the features and benefits of products and services and communicates them clearly to customers. Able to demonstrate sound technical understanding of the basic working of a motor vehicle, its component parts and their use, preferably specific to Bentley or relevant prestige brands. This may have been gained through academic, apprenticeship or on‐the‐job training or a combination of these.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Calculate accurate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs and provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, time and pricing
- Promptly prepare and present invoices following completion of work, ensuring all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for and obtain payment in line with company procedures
- Receive and register payments for work carried out and ensure that the correct company procedures are adopted for verification of payment, handling, transferring and depositing cash for the service department (if applicable)
- Ensure compliance to all health and safety / environmental / company policies
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the front-of-house Service Manager
- Mechanical Engineer, Business Administration, Or Related Field.
- Previous technical / service experience desirable
- Computer skills, including experience of operating word processing and database packages, email and internet
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- 3-5 years of experience in the same filed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Professional Communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Product/Technical Knowledge