The Marketing Executive is primarily responsible for executing the company’s marketing campaigns and events.
- Coordinates efforts to ensure that marketing campaigns are completed.
- Executes the marketing plan.
- Adheres to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracks changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiles reports detailing the customer response relative to each campaign, and sharing the findings with management.
- Assists in developing and maintaining a company-wide marketing strategy.
- Assists in planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Actively seeks to identify new market opportunities.
- Supports sales and lead generation efforts.
- Assists in the execution of promotional and advertising campaigns.
- Organizes company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Builds brand awareness to be aligned with target market positioning.
- Engages in research for the demand of the firm’s products and services.
- Assist in agency selection and evaluation activities
- Work closely with selected agencies in executing marketing activities.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum of a 3 year previous Marketing experience
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness