Solicit market Information by monitoring the competitor activities periodically in order to measure their impact and influence on our products/services for management to adapt and plan effectiveness Lexus – Marketing strategies.
- Check the local newspapers, magazines and websites daily to search for new competitor’s promotion, latest cars news and new technologies.
- Call the competitor’s agencies to obtain required information.
- Visit the competitor’s showrooms for collecting information about new cars models.
- Audit and approve the specifications on Lexus advertisement.
- Prepare the competitors activities report that include New offer, new car introduced, variance, comparison and full details about competitors.
- Prepare the weekly competitors promotional activity reports.
- Update the competitor’s specifications, Prices and history file.
- Prepare the new specs sheet for new models of Toyota.
- Coordinate with other marketing teams for the required information they need such as social media inquiries, website content, new brochure review and new ads review.
- Prepare the SWOT analysis for competitors.
- Collect information about after sales service prices and packages such as Warranty, Free service, Service packages prices, locations of showrooms and facilities.
- Assist in conducting comparative analysis on accessories business and filling up studies and questionnaires.
- Prepare the model evaluation and customer perception study for new models of Toyota.
- Review and complete the required questionnaires requested by TMC and group sales.
- Participate in outdoor displays for Toyota launches and other corporate events.
- Attend to the Cross Training tasks within the specification division as a part of on-the-job training.
- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.