Working for this prestigious semi-government real estate developer, you will play a vital role in the maintenance of the company’s corporate headquarters.
The purpose of the position is to install, operate and repair all assigned assets as applicable (buildings, carpools, fuel dock etc)
You will oversee the operation, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment by contractors, research, develop, design and test mechanical devices for assets as required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare SOW specifications and tender documentation for assets maintenance and operation requirements
• Prepares schedule of routine maintenance and checklists to be undertaken in coordination with the contractors
• Manage and control of day to day activity related to O&M and workload for the maintenance team to ensure an effictive and efficient service is delivered including the planning and resourcing of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and maintenance shutdown
• Interpret, explain and apply codes, rules and regulations involved in maintenance activities
• Establsih and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedules and the supply of materials required to maitain the machines and equipment
• Acknowledge and take appropriate action for complaints received by employees
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendations to contractor maintenance crew
• Assist drafters in any structural developments
In addition to an excellent salary, the successful candidate will receive generous benefits including education allowance for children in Qatar.