Roles & Responsibilities:
– Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
– Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
– Working closely with analysts, deigners and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
– Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
– Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
– Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
– Preparation of training manuals for users.
– Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
– Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
– Daily reporting.
– Collaborate, learn, teach
– Hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering native mobile and cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms, applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio andSwift.
– Hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services.
– Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
– Strong knowledge of MVC Web API’s is an advantage.
– Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android, Windows and iOS.