- Installing and configuring new computers, operating systems, Ethernet networks, and other related equipment, devices, and systems; adds or upgrades and configure modems, disk drivers, printers, and related equipment.
- Solving technical problems related to software, hardware, common network issues.
- Perform periodic maintenance to PCs and Laptops and make sure all devices are in good condition and meet the desired policies.
- Assisting in instructing Company staff in the use of standard business and administrative software and provide instruction or written documentation where required.
- Maintain systems updates, and perform common daily, weekly & monthly tasks.
- Maintain and inventory assets in the new systems.
- Visiting branches on regular basis if IT head instruct.
- Contact outside vendors to supply the company with the required items.
- Basis knowledge of windows/Linux server’s administration.
- Must be interested in security and web technology. (at least basics).
- Basis knowledge of firewall management (sophos).
- Must know English Language Verbal/Written
- The Applicant must have presentation skills
- The Applicant must have training skills
- The Applicant must be good at TEAM/TIME management
- The Applicant should have a problem-solving mentality/Skills
- The Applicant must be an active lister
- The Applicant must be a motivator
- The Applicant must have Research/Reporting Skills