Job SummaryUnder the general guidance and supervision of Maintenance Manager, and within the limits of established company policies and procedures, assisting Maintenance Manager in executing all development and integration of irrigation works and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads, implement and evaluates programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of employees in the entire group;
- Assists Maintenance Manager & Concern Project Manager for Project Execution and completion;
- Supervises a group of personnel in a business unit, each performing similar and/or interrelated tasks and activities.
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation and submission of Maintenance project documents like snag report etc.
- Preparation and submission of maintenance project close out documents like Compilation Certificate, warranties, spare part list etc.
- Preparing and attending inspections for materials received and executed works and obtaining approvals for the same from project consultants.
- Project execution and completion with approved material and scope of work.
- Planning daily activities and loading the team with adequate jobs
- Ensuring smooth supply of materials, equipment and tools to achieve optimum output in maintenance site.
- Preparation of maintenance progress and completion reports.
- Knowledge in Qatar Construction Standards in Irrigation and other relevant specification;
- Knowledge in project documents submission like material submittals, method statements, shop drawings, As-Built Drawings, O & M Manuals, Material Warranties etc;
- Preparation and attending inspections with project consultants for the materials to be used and executed works.
- Develops and conducts presentations to persuade others to accept a specific opinion or action, or provide information and instruction;
- Fosters a stimulating, accepting learning environment
- Analyzes complex technical data such as using logic and quantitative reasoning;
- Sets priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of Maintenance job responsibilities;
- Can perform at an advance level of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Job ExperienceTotal 9 year(s)On Job 4 year(s)GCC 4 year(s)EducationProfesional degree in Engineering or EquivalentBachelor’s Degree