- Carry out audits and compliance testing to ensure that procedures are operating effectively with appropriate controls and recommend changes where necessary.
- Provide information and assistance to managers and staff to enable them to comply with financial and statutory requirements.
- Carry out reviews of specific functions and processes to promote best value and recommend improvements.
- Assist in the development of any internal audit program to ensure that all functions are subject to systematic review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance and /or other related field
- at least 2 years’ experience of internal audit & general accountancy
- excellent computer skills;
- excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English.