- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual business plan, and target and
implement the strategic agenda of the Buildings & Places function to deliver TRSDC’s vision and mission.
- Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Buildings & Places function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans to achieve functional objectives and deliver the company’s strategy.
Buildings & Places Management
- Oversee the preparation of tender documents, contribute in defining the design specifications of materials
and the scope of work, and initiate the bidding process to appoint a contractor/consultant.
- Oversee the development of program and project delivery schedule by defining development phases and
road maps for project teams to ensure that time and cost are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Lead the review of the programs and projects ensuring stakeholder engagement and alignment with the
- Oversee the monitoring of program and project progress through site visits and reviewing of reports from
Interior Architecture Directors to ensure that project implementation is progressing according to plan and
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Interior Architecture or related field.
- Master’s degree/MBA (preferred).
- AIA/RIBA certified or equivalent (preferred).
- 12-15 years of relevant experience.