- Execute the organizations HR and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, collaborating with the operation manager.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, investigations.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversees and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Provide detailed HR reports to senior management.
- Oversees training and development of employees
- Administer vacations, sick leaves..
- Administer financial elements such as compensation, benefits and pension schemes.
- BA / MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proven working 5 years of experience as HR Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.