- Modifying HR laws and regulations to enhance the work culture of the company.
- Develop and monitor annual departmental budget, goals and objectives and annual operational work plan for the department.
- Utilizing offline and online techniques to segregate information of the workforce as per requirement.
- Conduct cost-effective hiring and sourcing drives to rope in suitable talent.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure key addressal of vital operational aspects to improve the company performance consistently.
- Has superior managerial and leadership qualities.
- Utilizing digital tools to manage in-house corporate data with utmost diligence.
- Excellent ‘soft’ skills (people management and relationship building).
- Skilled in addressing employee concerns with utmost sensitivity and professionalism.
- Passionate professional with an urge to impact employees and the company in a positive way.