- Conducts HR interviews for applicants for vacant jobs to select candidates based on competence and according to experiences, as well as conducting exit interview and documents them in the exit interview form in order to analyze the reasons for the resignations and work to find a solution to the resignation, if possible.
- Receives applicant requests for internal advertisements and sends them to the recruitment specialist to finalize the required plans and register on the SAP to improve work systems.
- Implements preliminary assessment for technical jobs according to the geographical area to complete the manpower plan.
- Participates in preparing performance rates for the group’s activities to continuous improvement.
- Follows up and organizes the place of training before the start of the program and prepares and distributes the scientific material to the trainees to satisfying the client.
- Follows up the attendances and leaves situation, solves messages and problems generated daily, follow up on vacations, overtime, and monitors the system and its effectiveness.
- Follows up the cases of absence , and warning of termination .
- Prepare the validity reports for the new employees and passes them to the direct managers, decides on the validity of the employee after the evaluation and takes the necessary action based on the evaluation result to ensure the eligibility of the new employees in accordance with the regulations.
- Works to finish all the work of the insurance offices and the labor office in order to increase the job satisfaction of the employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any relevant degree.
- Experience from 1 to 3 years with any similar role in HR Field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.