Highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming, . Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Obtaining project requirements from clients and stakeholders
- Studying project requirements and creating solutions architectures and developing front end website.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Using methodical testing processes for problem-solving
- Strong organizational and project management skills – agile/sprints methodology.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .Net Framework (pre v5) and .Net Core (ASP.Net Core / WebAPI), experience in Blazor.NET would be plus.
- Familiarity in caching / pub-sub middleware such as Redis.
- Familiarity in stream processing technology such as Apache Spark.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Experienced in implementation and maintenance of distributed version control system
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.