- Receiving shipments, and then snipping and displaying our flowers.
- Topping up watering solutions to enhance our flowers’ life spans.
- Advising clients on possible flower combinations.
- Selecting and arranging flowers and decorative items to create standard and customized floral arrangements.
- Serving in-store customers and processing payments.
- Maintaining an adequate supply of wires, foams, ribbons, tapes, and other decorative supplies.
- Ordering fresh flowers from wholesalers and growers as required.
- Maintaining an accurate record of floral arrangement orders, special requests, and delivery information.
- Providing occasion-specific flower suggestions.
- Carefully arranging palatable bouquets for purchase.
- Packaging clients’ flowers to prevent breakages.
- Instructing clients on suitable transporting and feeding processes.
- Coordinating all regional flower deliveries.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience as a florist.
- Acutely familiar with plants’ nutritional needs and life spans.
- Knowledgeable about flower handling techniques.
- Ability to nourish, combine, and affix flowers and pertinent accessories.
- Approachable, patient, and forthcoming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Artistic and creative.