About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of Heavy truck
- Responsible for the maintenance planning
- Issue Material & spare Parts Requests.
- Follow up Technicians’ work and achievement plan.
- Oversees day-to-day fleet maintenance to ensure that work procedures are implemented.
- Ensuring that all work meets all safety/quality requirements.
- Issuing Daily Reports.
- Manage all heavy trucks maintenance issues in different sites
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Good in English language written & spoken
- Very good in MS Office is a MUST
- From 5-7 years of experience In the field of heavy trucks maintenance – Specially Mercedes & Volvo
- Multinational / organized local companies background
- Males only
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to contend with a wide variety of people on various issues