For us, sales are the foundation of our business and whether it’s on a global or regional scale, our sales employees thrive in a performance-based culture. Whilst they are adept at creating opportunities, they are experts when it comes to closing deals and confidentially managing complex sales processes. Exceptional work is created by an exceptional team and they are unified in their approach, no matter what the audience. Whether it be leading on solutions relating to the Internet of Things, Cloud and Security services, Connectivity, Unified Communications, or indeed Global Carrier Services, our sales teams are a force to be reckoned with and bring our world-class total communications portfolio springing into life. They are the reason our customers can expect to succeed in the digital arena. A pretty bold claim but one that is totally backed up. Split into several key areas, such as geographical regions, they are a close-knit team, working towards one common goal- helping our customers reduce costs to enable them to be a “Ready business”. But the key question is – are you ready to join them?
With us you will:
- Account management to businesses in Qatar and acquire new enterprise client accounts
- Have the capability to generate your own leads in the market.
- Delivers on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales commitments and manage a portfolio of Enterprise clients as per SME Segment.
- Develop and maintain client relationships according to Vodafone sales guidelines.
- Is responsible of managing relations between business entities and customers including decisive planning and sales negotiations.
- Develops and maintains robust sale pipeline to deliver results via Salesforce.com CRM system
- Identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead account reviews.
- Develop and maintain account plans to establish forecasts and anticipated revenue streams.
- Provide solutions from the Vodafone product range that fit the client’s requirements.
- Ensure the funnel is kept up to date at all times on Salesforce.com and CRM systems.
- Set yearly forecast numbers and figures related to number of new connections and ARPU increase.
- Close deals that are profitable and high value to Vodafone Qatar.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual target as set by the Sales Manager.
- Conduct regular customer meetings at their premises. 80% of time expected to be meeting clients and being on the road.
- Update Sales Manager regularly as to progress against targets
- Insure Salesforce.com and CRM is up to date daily with all leads and all relevant client details.
- Act as a Enterprise customer advocate to influence proposition related to acquisitions and client base growth.
- Provide feedback on market trends/competitor activity relevant to Vodafone’s sales and marketing management.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecom, Business, Marketing or IT or relevant.
- B2B sales or/and account management experience for at least 6 years.
- Qatar Diving license is a must.
- Fluent English essential, fluent Arabic is a preference Target orientated.
- Cold calling and new business development experience.
- Customer Commitment – is a customer champion and manages the processes and organisation towards exceeding customer expectations.
- Demonstrates understanding and execution of Customer Relationship Selling
- Negotiates / gains commitment: Understands effective negotiation techniques & seeks to apply them in most situations.
- Is alert to customer buying signals & identifies closing opportunities.
- Experience in the GCC Market is a plus
- Preferably from an IT Sales Background