- Managing payment and accounting treatment for various accounting activities within the financial group.
- Managing VAT and Zakat classifications and treatments to ensure compliance with standards.
- High-level financial reporting and analysis.
- Regular budget consolidation.
- Cash flow management.
- Managing analysis and reporting on cyclical basis and on ad-hoc basis.
- Managing Treasury activities and banking relations and requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations including IFRS standards.
- Shifting from IFRS SME standards to standards IFRS standards.
- Payroll processing and management of overtime, shortages for Saudi Banks and Qawa activities.
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Well-developed book keeping and referencing experiences.
- Strong understanding of best practices for VAT and ZAKAT treatments.
- Daily monitoring of cash out and approving payments.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting principles and variance analysis calculations
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller or Finance manager
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Critical thinker
- Communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to meet target
- Excellent IT skills