When it comes to taking care of business here at our organization – we’ve got it covered. Our Enterprise Operations manages our company’s business customers, offering fixed, mobile, and converged services to any business. So, whether you’re a budding start up or a seasoned multinational corporation – we’re always on hand to help. When it comes to the nitty gritty of the job – our Enterprise employees handle a large variety of accounts day to day. This could be from a single business mobile connection to Global strategic network connectivity contracts worth 100’s of millions. Talk about varied! The exciting possibilities and opportunities are truly unbounded when it comes to working as part of the Company Enterprise team. You could be working to help revolutionize how Qatar businesses and public sector institutions are confidently connected. Or even become a part of our Group Enterprise team, ensuring Global businesses stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. The bottom line is – we’re poised and ready to shape the future. Are you ready to help us?
With us you will:
- Execute key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers as reporting and dashboards.
- Review that all client’s data is stored and updated by the account managers
- Appling tools that lead sales to be more effective and allowing them to visualize actual and targets across an individual or a team.
- Commission policy creation.
- Commission validation between BI, Finance operation and payroll team.
- Alignment of segment/account size to maximize effectiveness of the sales force
- Measure sales force productivity and ensure effective implementation of established strategies and tactics
- Issue effective analysis of sales trends and performance to identify opportunities and inefficiencies.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual target setting/review for Segment and account manager.
- Maintaining / reallocation target after accounts movement between sales/segments.
- Update a set of metrics that give a leading indicator.
- Make sure that sale quota distributed properly among teams.
- Deliver Reporting and analysis related material, Analysis, and presentations to EBU.
- Analyze sales data and generate metric reports for Sales Management.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/BA or related
- Effectively interface with key internal customers at all levels to set and manage expectations across the organization
- Stake holder management.
- Establishing information systems standards.
- Good verbal and written skills for development of application system architecture.
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving.