The company is providing a wide range of Engineering Services such as Architectural and Structural design, Engineering Consultation & project management.
- • Working on the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, with technical inputs from numerous disciplines, including transport, Urban planning, sustainability, and Road engineers.
- Preparing designs, drawings, technical reports, specification, and schedules. Provide design solutions to infrastruture projects Design HV and LV networks for masterplan, transportation, and highway projects. •
- Carry out load demand calculations for masterplans, public realm, and buildings.
- Design Street lighting and telecommunications networks.
- Design right of way cross sections for all utilities
- Propose off-grid renewable energy solutions including PV solar, battery storage systems etc.
- Conducts regular review sessions with dry Utilities Stakeholders to determine projects that are likely to affect the existing Utilities Systems.
- Ability to work on multidisciplinary projects, collaborate with other disciplines as well as having excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prepare reports, drawings, calculations and presentations.
- Interface with the infrastructure and MEP teams, architects, masterplanners, and any other stakeholder. •
- Perform other related tasks as required
Candidates available locally in KSA with local transfer will be preferred:
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university in Electrical engineering.
- 8 years of relevant experience in studies and designs of electrical,lighting and dry utilities networks .
- Competent in AutoCAD, Info Works,BIM Software. •
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams, proactivity, and autonomy.
- Strong design management, report production and coordination skills.
- Good communication skills, oral and written. • Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both written and spoken.