About the Job
- Controlling company and project documentation
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Using computers to organize and distribute documents within a company
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific project
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Administration skills .
- 5 to 7 years of experience .
- can manage the big volume of data and files .
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to work well with others and to be team player
- Very Good Knowledge of the English language
- Professional use of Microsoft Applications and Backup Data.