- Create reports and presentations for and provide support to project management team members and stakeholders regarding the cost status of their respective project budgets.
- need to work closely with the PMO and the Financial Services department and liaise with other project stakeholders for project related responsibilities. . Closely coordinate with the Planner/Scheduler to maintain and ensure cost and schedule integration through all project controls systems.
- Provide capital cost control, variance analysis and reporting requirements for multiple complex and multi-disciplined major projects.
- Ensure that the cost control processes are applied in the execution of their project activities.
- University degree or equivalent in a related field . A minimum of have years of directly related experience .
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload and resolve issues in a timely manner.