- Responsibilities: – Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis
- Support the implementation of marketing plans
- Assist in Planning events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Write press releases, speeches, and other PR copy Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Manage media relations / influencers and requests
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in corporate communication or PR activities.
- Undergraduate degree in Media journalism or business. public relations, communications or relevant field
- Strong English verbal/written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analyses
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Ability to work effectively with others