The role in brief.
The Construction Manager’s primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, managing Agility Logistics Parks (ALP) Construction projects from start to end in terms of timelines, cost, quality control, and safety.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Supervise all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Check and compare all contract drawings with shop drawings, specifications, BOQ, TOR and ensure compliance
• Review and ensure compliance with contract specifications for civil, mechanical and infrastructure work
• Review and monitor all contract BOQ lists to ensure compliance and maintain cost and quality control
• Prepare/review/approve and monitor work programs (CPM) for specific projects
• Daily follow up and visit to all allocated ongoing projects at all locations to inspect the working condition of equipment and engineering systems, and ensure that all standards are maintained
• Prepare, review, and submit monthly reports for all allocated projects as per Agility format
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness at the project site
• Monitor and ensure safety (HSE) rules and regulations and report all non-compliance
• Review the work progress on daily basis and prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks to ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques