As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far….
Working closely with the Core design senior Architect delivering Telco cloud and its infrastructure solutions for Core network department, supporting infrastructure implementation and commissioning, also responsible for new systems install, deliver such as VMware NFV, TCI, TCA/TCP and Open-stack based solutions as well as bare metal solutions. The role will be focusing on Servers Hardware, Operating Systems, VMware NFVi, TCI, TCA and TCP as well as SAN, Storages and Backup systems in the Telco Cloud.
With us you will:
- Support in hardware assessment and evaluation.
- Design and Deploy new servers’ hardware in the datacentre
- Design and Deploy VMware and Cisco CVIM Openstack based solutions.
- Design and Deploy VNF, CNF in VMware NFV/TCI and VMware TCA/TCP
- Upgrades of cloud infrastructure & provide support during VNF upgrades
- Support in developing and validating communication matrix for core systems.
- Vendor Management
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, Telco, Electrical , Electronics, or relevant domain
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Datacentre infrastructure
- Multi-Vendor Infra experience such as HPE, Dell, Cisco
- Linux, VMware, KVM, Kubernetes expert
- Automation vRA, vCloud Director. Tanzu Kubernetes grid (TKG)
- DNS, NTP, DHCP and network protocols.
- Datacentre experience for Hardware commissioning and decommissioning.
- Private and Public Cloud knowledge such as VMware,Azure, Google AWS are an added advantage
- RHCE, VMware,
- Servers, Storage, Backup devices related vendor certification. Cloud certification ( Optional )