As a Civil Supervisor, you will Supervise the civil maintenance and repair of the Mall buildings, grounds, and contents in a cost-effective manner and ensure the efficient and safe operation of all plant and equipment.
- Monitor ongoing civil projects to ensure that the work is being done correctly and the project stays on schedule.
- Perform all civil maintenance activities as per specifications, drawings, and project documents in accordance with the procedures and site instructions.
- Ensure all construction materials, spare parts, embedded items, and special fixtures are approved for use and they are procured, stored, protected and available for workforce locations as required.
- Coordinate and oversee all civil maintenance activities and hire, train, supervise trade technicians like painter, mason, carpenter etc for the project.
- Monitor and guide all subcontractors for various activities like reinstatement of units, splitting/merging of units etc to ensure assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Chief Engineer to ensure coordination of activities.
- Inspect the property periodically and prepares monthly maintenance schedules and inspection reports.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Maintenance Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- 5 to 7 years with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role in shopping mall, Hotel or Hospital managing a team of twenty or more engineers and technicians with an outstanding record of successful projects.
- Excellent in MS Office and AutoCAD.