Description Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire a person responsible for handling day-to-day requests from customers and ensuring the resolution of complaints in an efficient and timely manner and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. In addition, the role involves direct interaction with current and potential customers with regard to inquiries or seeking information on products/services.
- Understand Customer Care strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement Customer Care Department’s policies and procedures
- Receive and respond to customers and provide information on products/services and handle inbound calls to ensure information is provided on Zain new products/services/promotions
- Escalate cases as needed to ensure questions are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Upsell/cross-sell products/services to increase sales and generate revenues
- Handle calls/mail channel lists to obtain customer feedback
- Maintain professional and courteous communication/quality of service with customers at all times to maintain customer satisfaction
- Support new services/products development to ensure fulfillment of requirements impacting the quality of products/services
- Implement tasks as per the established plan, policies, and procedures to ensure consistency in handling business cases and achieving targets
What Do You Need to Qualify Education
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Serving our Customers
- Achievement Driven
- Information Seeking
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Managing Information
- Technology Application
New Needed Requirements
- English Language
- Time Flexible.