· Assists the security operations manager in overseeing all aspects of the operations department.
· Develop security procedures and ensure that operations in all sites are running smoothly.
· Observing and supporting Operations department staff.
· Collecting customers’/ security individual’s complaint, information, and reports from operations in charge to rectify the issues.
· Managing, training, and assessing performance of the entire security personnel.
· Carry out the investigations and decide the penalty in accordance to the company rules and regulations.
· Attend the meetings with customers and Operations Branch Manager
· Report all the security issues to the security operations.
· Visit the sites, discover security breaches and escalate the issues through written reports to the customers.
· Monitors and observe the performance of the general supervisors and project managers.
· Evaluate the operations team members and inform the security operations manager about their performance.
· Conduct site surveys for the new contracts, discover the security breach and determine the course of action.
· conduct movements to evaluate security response
· Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
· Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Good communication skills, both oral and written and Good oral and written communication skills (English /or Arabic)
· Must have a good working knowledge of management practices and principles.
· The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.
· Must demonstrate strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to solved practical problems quickly and efficiently when the need arises.
· Must be able to handle paperwork and fill out reports for management
· Must effectively respond to questions and concerns raised by top management, customers and security staff as well as.
· He must be able to communicate well and be suspicious with all activities happening inside the establishment at all times
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma and 5 plus years experience as a security officer/ police/ military.
· Experience in the training and management of multinational personnel.
· Required some personnel management and planning experience.
· Age between 28 – 50