Position: Area General Manager-(Female)-UAE
Purpose:The Area General Manager will be responsible for Managing 3 salons within UAE and 1 in Oman, day-to-day staff management and clients. Provide leadership and strategic planning to increase profitability by managing cost and budget, increasing revenue through increased client satisfaction, client retention, client referrals, service sales, retail sales, and upselling.
Accountable for achieving the target gross profit and net profit while maintaining the brand standards and ensuring the highest client satisfaction and client experience.
- Increase gross profit and net profit.
- Ensuring frontdesk, stylist & beauticians are giving great customer service and doing amazing work to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Increase clients satisfaction.
- Analyze clients complaints and implement resolution actions and ensure an overall decrease.
- Review client retention % and propose & implement new retention plans to increase retention rate.
- Increase clients referrals.
- Increase clients net promoter score.
- Increase Retail Sales per visited client.
- Increase average service sales receipt per client.
- Ensuring salons are always presentable and be rated 5 Star to further enhance clients experience.
- Design & Implement staff targets and KPI’s to ensure business objectives at met
- Management of salon assets and inventory.
- Recruitment of salon supervisors, frontdesk, stylists & beauticians.
- Coaching of all Salon teams, with a focus on ensuring supervisors and frontdesk are effectively contributing the management of clients and salons.
- Lead and manage the existing salon staff to focus on client experience, client satisfaction, client retentions, and sales goals.
- Management of salon staff performance reviews and implement ways to increase performance.
- Be motivational leader to salon staff increase upsell services, and retail products.
- Ensuring we provide amazing customer service and quality service to Wow our customers.
- 19. Present and liaise with the Owner on a regular basis to ensure the current strategy is enacted with the current business performance and levels.
- Ensure full compliance to Salon operating controls, SOPs, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Create and develop a strong culture within the team by engaging, developing, and empowering.
- Ensure Company values and ethics are honored, and operational standards are consistently delivered and evolved where necessary.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Manage on-going profitability of the salons, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded to support over all business growth plans.
- Extremely competitive salary for the Hospitality/ F&B / Retail Industry + commission and bonus
- Free Medical Insurance
- 30 days paid Vacation + & up to 13 paid local holidays.
- Air ticket allowance
- Free Salon Services
About the Company:Kozma & Kozma is an international salon with branches around Qatar, Dubai and Oman. Owned by Americans and Managed by Americans and British. We are rapidly growing around the region. It’s a fun and great place to work
- Managerial experience in any of the following service industries: Hotels, F&B, beauty industry, or other hospitality industry.
- At least 5 years experience as a general manager or equivalent position.
- Must have a proven record of meeting sales, gross profits, and net profits targets for a branch, division, or department, and meeting company financial goals.
- Flexible to travel to check on other locations within the region.
- Very strong in analyzing data & metrics and make decisions based on data to meet the objectives.
- A very strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to plan and react with impactful strategies.
- Great Leadership and Management Skills
- Great Customer Service Background
- Performance Management Experience