A foreman is an individual who has knowledge and experience in general gardening work, with the ability to supervise the staff members in performing garden maintenance and landscaping project-related work.
• Work closely with the Supervisor in leading the staff members in performing general gardening work;
• Schedule and delegate tasks to ensure the work is completed on time and as per instruction;
• Carry-out ad-hoc/other duties to be assigned by the Supervisor/Head as needed;
• Ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working at the site;
• Strictly adhering to company rules and regulations;
• Maintaining good relationship with team mates and superiors;